1 . All stainless steel material:
stainless steel water tank, stainless steel for support base, stainless steel watch window, stainless steel ice cutter, stainless steel principle axis, stainless steel water distributing tray, stainless steel water connecting tray.2. Based on working conditions and level requirements for ice, we can completely accomplish our demands by adopting different metal.
3. All components selected is of top-quality and meet configuration need, which makes the evaporator hold less space, and achieve best performance.
4. Flake Ice: its thickness is about 1.8mm~2.2mm, which will can product the cooling food, fish, seafood and other products.
|Inlet water Temp.
|Reducer motor Power
|Water pump Power
|Brine water Pump
|Inlet water pressure
|Flake ice Temp.
|Feeding water tube size
|Dimension of flake ice evaporator
1. Low failure and long working life: The system always runs well more than 30000hours.
2. Excellent welding skills
Our skilled workers are careful, industrious and warm hearted in the working process. They are dedicated to make the drum with strict technical requirement.
All the Icesnow ice equipment evaporator is strictly tested by the X-ray to guarantee its safety for leak problem with very strict quality control. With precision welding and surface treatment,make highly efficient heat conduction coefficient,high strength.Icesnow evaporators are durable that have a long lifespan.
3. Perfect stability: In normal condition remains good output and the special types run well in execrable conditions.
4. UNIQUE Strict Icesnow quality control system (ERP SYSTEM controlled)
5. Energy-efficient & high-sufficiency for ice production
1. Questions before quotation
A. Would you make ice from seawater, saltwater or freshwater?
B. Where and when would the machine be installed roughly?The ambient temperature and water inlet temperature?
C. Whats the power supply?
D. What is the application of the flake ice produced?
E. Which cooling mode would you prefer to? Water or air ,Evaporative cooling?
2. Installation & commissioning
A. Installed by customers according to the manuals, online instructions and live video conference of ICESNOW.
B. Installed by ICESNOW engineers.
a. ICESNOW would arrange 1~3 engineers based on the projects to the installation sites for the final supervision of all installations and commissioning.
b. Customers need to provide local accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineers and pay for the commissions. US Dollars 100 per engineer per day.
c. Power, water, installation tools and spare parts need to be ready before ICESNOW engineers arrive.